The original eight-storey building at 110 Featherston Street was built in 1917 by James Fletcher for the Dominion Farmers Institute. It was then partly demolished, extended, strengthened and combined with a new nine-storey structure in 1985.
The two structures are connected by an attractive central atrium and the historic façade is part of the original building. It is registered as a category II with Historic Places and is listed in the heritage chapter.
The property has some ground floor retail, a mezzanine floor, seven levels of office space and basement parking. The building is serviced by three lifts, with one descending to the basement. The lift plant room and other service facilities are located on the roof. Two new chillers were installed and commissioned in October 2017.
The building has retail frontage to Featherston Street, the main entrance lobby is also on Featherston Street with secondary access for servicing, vehicle and pedestrian access from Maginnity Street. The office floors average approximately 1,150sqm of net lettable area with lifts, stairs, toilets, and service core located towards the southern side of the building. The space is carpeted and air conditioned with excellent natural light augmented by lighting recessed in suspended ceiling tiles.
The ground floor has male and female showers and there is secure storage for bicycles in the basement.